Support & Services
ISDC envisions to be the channel of hope for every aspirant who decides to embark on their journey to the UK that helps change their lives and ultimately achieve a Career Internationally.
We bridge the gap between the students, universities, and educational institutions and most importantly pave a path for an efficient way of learning beyond borders.
The following are the set of services we offer on Study Abroad:
Stage 1 : Applications & Admissions
- Academic Profile Analysis
- University or College Selection as per course preference
- Assistance In Filling Up Online Application Forms
- Assistance In Fees Payment
- Interview test preparation – Skype/other
Stage 2: Documentation Support
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose (Editing and proofreading)
- Financial Counselling & Budgeting
- Financial Documents Evaluation and Assistance
Stage 3: Follow-up & Visa Support
- Confirmed Admission Letters / CAS Generation
- Visa Application Assistance
- UKVI Interview preparation
- VFS file preparation
Stage 4: Post Visa/Pre-Departure Assistance
- FOREX Support (All Global Currencies)
- Assistance In Procuring the Air Tickets
- Support In Tuition Fees Payment To Institutions Abroad
- On-Campus Assistance / Emergency Help
- Assistance In Further Career Development
- Housing Assistance
Interactions with the Universities
Opportunity to interact with the academic officials of your Preferred Universities.
Free Documentation & Filing Assistance
Our dedicated team will assist you to get through all the documentation and filing processes, free of Cost.
On the Ground Support in the UK
One of the most important things that distinguish ISDC’s functioning is the ability to provide our students with ground support in the UK. It is exhilarating to study in another country, but it may also be stressful. We have specialised support professionals located in the UK to assist them in swiftly settling in and making the most of their time in the United Kingdom. Students can have constant touch with our UK Support Division for any further assistance and support.
UK being the land of opportunities, International students find a wide range of job opportunities across the United Kingdom. The starting annual salary in the country is GBP 20000 and above. Students can move into the Tier-2 Sponsored Skill category if they have a recognised degree, PGCE, or PGDE certifications. This change can be made before your student visa expires.